Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is Coming...the goose is getting fat!

I could put a penny in the old man's hat...for all the times that I fail to make healthy choices during the holidays.

Please, please, please- I say to myself every year that I won't go overboard when I go to relative's houses and eat dinner. Luckily, I feel very determined this year. I am simply fed up of being, well fat. All things considered, I am pretty fit, but my weight is not at all what I want it to be.
It is frustrating, expensive and not to mention embarrassing when you work out like a crazy person and don't have the body to show for it. I know that this is solely due to my eating habits. I treat food like a long time friend. I have way too much emotional attachment to it- among other things. I need to crack this once and for all. My life deserves it, my loved ones deserve it..Dammit I deserve it!
I vow to eat clean this holiday. No way around it. I vow to let go of my addictions to yeast, sugar and dairy. I vow not to use food as a way to feel better when things seem tough. I am so much more than these reactions. I am so much stronger- so freaking strong, and I know that I can do this.

It is going to hurt a little. I am ready for it...bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment