Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Staying Motivated

So I have been going at this health change/renewal of self since late January.(how typical) One thing that I find is that some days are much, much harder than others. I have sought support in others, looked for unusual activities, articles, recipes to keep me interested. The real test comes on blah weekdays like this when I am verging on letting go, but know that I need to dig harder to find motivation to continue a healthy lifestyle.
A large part of my problem lies in negative thinking. When I make my mind up to do something it usually means that I am going to see it through, good or bad.
How do I continue on this journey? By digging harder to get past this feeling.
I am going to do some goal setting, and find some new points of focus. That is the point to be in the moment of a workout, but also to balance it with rest and good nutrition...and trust. Trust that with consistency, Right Mindset, Nutrition, Training and REST that it will all come together.....oh, and to stop hoping and just "act as if" I am already there!

No comments:

Post a Comment